This course is for beginners and existing technicians looking to add further treatments to their portfolio. You will learn to carry out the treatment giving you the confidence, information and knowledge to leave and start practising your new treatment. Lash lifting is the new eyelash perming and has revolutionised old perming techniques.
The Lash lift was developed in Asia a number of years ago, recently more popular in Europe “Lash Lifting” is relatively new treatment, replacing the old fashioned lash perm. Perfect results to create a fuller lash and a wide eyed look to complete the fabulous complement of the lash treatments that are so vogue.
Eyelash permanent wave, or more commonly called an eyelash perm, has now been renamed EYE LASH LIFT by the use of a gel/ silicone pads with different size bumps. It may also refer to permanent relaxer that straightens the hair is a cosmetics procedure performed only by licensed Cosmetologists to flip up eyelashes using hair perming technology.
The Lash lift is suitable for short or long lashes, you will get results that last approx. 6 weeks. This is a very natural looking treatment that opens up the eye & is great for straight lashes that no longer curl easily. This treatment is a ideal alternative for clients who do not like wearing eyelash extensions or want a break from lash extensions. The treatment creates the illusion of the length and volume to the natural lashes. You will master the techniques of the latest available treatment of the lash lift & tint.
All Products and equipment required for the training will be provided. No written exams are required as you are assessed by continual observation throughout the day, to ensure that you have all the knowledge that you will need. we will also verbally questioning to ensure your knowledge.
- During the Eyelash Lift & Eyelash tinting course you will learn the following:
- Health, safety and hygiene methods of practice
- Anatomy and physiology: structure of the skin, looking at the hair growth cycle
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Skin types and ph
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Contra indications
- Contra actions
- Client consultations and record cards
- Benefits & effects of the treatment
- Treatment procedure of the eye lash lift & eye lash tint
- Sequences of using the products
- Concept & Practical tuition to perform with confidence
- Client aftercare advice
Qualification: Lash lift and tint Certificate.
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to practise treatment.